Tuesday 24 July 2012

Yellow Bunting!

A little while I ago I foreshadowed an exciting development on the horizon and we have reached it!

Yellow Bunting is a new venture from a group of young women tired of the cookie cutter, negative magazines saturated with poor images of women and uninspiring articles. In response we have created an alternative. The first article by the lovely Becky Jennings was published yesterday and it will be the first of many. My dear friend and fellow blogger Daisy will also be a contributor alongside some other fabulous ladies. I will be writing a film article every fortnight, the first of which will be published the coming Friday. I hope you guys will enjoy reading it as much as we are enjoying writing it and if you feel inspired we will soon be taking submissions!


No comments:

Post a Comment